- v change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- v follow a procedure or take a course
- v move away from a place into another direction
- v enter or assume a certain state or condition
- v be awarded; be allotted
- v have a particular form
- v stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- v follow a certain course
- v be abolished or discarded
- v be or continue to be in a certain condition
- v make a certain noise or sound
- v perform as expected when applied
- v to be spent or finished
The money had gone after a few days
- v progress by being changed
- v continue to live through hardship or adversity
- v pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
- v pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v be in the right place or situation
- v be ranked or compare
- v begin or set in motion
- v have a turn; make one's move in a game
- v be contained in
- v be sounded, played, or expressed
- v blend or harmonize
- v lead, extend, or afford access
- v be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- v go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
- v be spent
- v give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- v stop operating or functioning
- s destroyed or killed
we are gone geese
- s dead
- s well in the past; former
dreams of foregone times
sweet memories of gone summers
- s no longer retained
gone with the wind
- As criminal gangs run amuck in Iraq, hundreds of girls have gone missing.
- Self-publishing has gone from being the last resort of the desperate and talentless to something more like out-of-town tryouts for theater or the farm system in baseball.
- Where have all the hedge funds gone? Exploded every one When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn? Where have all the investment bankers gone?.
News & Articles
- Nigerian LNG says gone to court over tax dispute
LAGOS (Reuters) - Nigeria's Liquefied Natural Gas company (Nigeria LNG) said on Tuesday it had gone to court to seek "judicial clarity" over levies it believes are unlawful, a month after authorities blocked some of its ships from accessing the Bonny terminal. Nigeria LNG said it was now complying with a government directive to pay freight levies to maritime security agency NIMASA, but that it ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- The Gone Pecan Fishing Rodeo
The Keaty Real Estate is benefiting Maddie's Footprints. This organization provides support for families that deal with miscarriages, stillbirths or the loss of an infant. The Gone Pecan Fishing Rodeo will take place at the Acadiana Marina in Pecan Island, LA. This fishing event starts Friday, June 28th at 6 a.m., and last until weigh in Saturday, June 29th. The weigh-in begins at 12 p.m. There ...
June 18, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- Has Microsoft gone too far with the Xbox One?
Has Microsoft gone too far with its long-awaited Xbox One? Is the next-gen console Redmond's hardware version of Vista? read more
June 17, 2013 - TG Daily
- Lance Armstrong in BBC Sport
Landis's credibility is like a carton of sour milk: once you take the first sip, you don't have to drink the rest to know it has all gone bad,he said in a statement.
- Barack Obama in TIME (blog)
We've gone through a very tough year and I've been working Congress very hard, so I know there may not be an appetite immediately to dive into another controversial issue,he said of immigration reform.