- n a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas; the simplest and lightest and most abundant element in the universe
- n a unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second
- n the constant of proportionality relating the energy of a photon to its frequency; approximately 6.626 x 10^-34 joule-second
- n the 8th letter of the Roman alphabet
- n (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity equal to the internal energy of a system plus the product of its volume and pressure
enthalpy is the amount of energy in a system capable of doing mechanical work
News & Articles
- H&M says new collections selling well
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - H&M , the world's second-largest fashion retailer, reported a sharp rise in sales so far in June, with new collections selling well. Chief Executive Karl-Johan Persson said that although H&M had entered the third quarter with higher inventories than planned, June promotions had not started earlier than last year and appetite for marked-down clothes was good but more notably ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- H&M Earnings Drop More Than Expected
H&M posted a bigger than expected drop in second-quarter earnings.
June 19, 2013 - CNBC
- H&M Group Q2 Profit Slides - Quick Facts
H&M Group Q2 Profit Slides - Quick Facts
June 19, 2013 - Nasdaq