- n the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- n concentration measured by the number of moles of solute per liter of solution
- n the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- n a unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes or 10^6 (1,000,000) bytes
- n a unit of information equal to 1024 kibibytes or 2^20 (1,048,576) bytes
- n the 13th letter of the Roman alphabet
- s denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
- Dwyane Wade in Technorati (blog)
I think I'm happy that I have the owner that I have here in Miami,Wade told The Associated Press late Thursday night.
- LeBron James in The Associated Press
This fall, and it's very tough,James said to a national TV audience. "I'm going to take my talents to South Beach and join the Miami Heat."
- Joe Barton in msnbc.com
I'm ashamed of what happened in the White House yesterday,he said. "I think it's a tragedy of the first proportion."