k : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the basic unit of thermodynamic temperature adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- n a light soft silver-white metallic element of the alkali metal group; oxidizes rapidly in air and reacts violently with water; is abundant in nature in combined forms occurring in sea water and in carnallite and kainite and sylvite
- n the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- n a unit of information equal to 1000 bytes
- n a unit of information equal to 1024 bytes
- n the 11th letter of the Roman alphabet
- n street names for ketamine
- s denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
- Lindsay Lohan in Actress Archives
She also says that the "F**k U" message on her nails was not directed at Judge Revel, but instead a cute, girly thing to do. "Didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend dc? it had nothing to do w/court... it's an airbrush design from a...
- President Bush in San Francisco Chronicle
I'm sorry it's happening, of course,Bush said in a wide-ranging interview with ABC's "World News," which was airing Monday. "Obviously I don't like the idea of people losing jobs, or being worried about their 401(k)s. On the other hand,...
- Martin Scorsese in PR-inside.com (press release)
The legendary movie-maker says, "I thought he (Grint) was a great actor in the Harry Potter movies. In a lot of scenes, the boy stole the show. He will always have respect for the movies that gave him such a huge brea k, but at his age it's...