- n green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
- n a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- n United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
- n an environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
- n a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
- n an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
the ball rolled across the green and into the bunker
- n any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
- n street names for ketamine
- v turn or become green
The trees are greening
- s of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass
a green tree
- a concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- a not fully developed or mature; not ripe
fried green tomatoes
- s looking pale and unhealthy
you're looking green
green around the gills
- s naive and easily deceived or tricked
- Politicians promise to create millions of green-collar jobs for Americans.
- Green is not just for the wealthy.
- Web Exclusive Top Green Websites.
News & Articles
- Green girl stuck on duct tape art
GREEN — Ten-year-old Sarah Sample’s favorite subject at Green Intermediate School is art class. “I like art because I can make creative things, and that is fun to do,” she said.
June 21, 2013 - West Side Leader & South Side News Leader
- Green Bay Packers release training camp schedule
The Green Bay Packers announced the schedule for 2013 Packers Training Camp. There will be 19 open practices where fans are welcome to come watch. All open practices will be at Ray Nitschke Field.
June 21, 2013 - WQOW Eau Claire
- Danny Green made an appearance at the Heat’s championship celebration
San Antonio Spurs guard Danny Green was on pace for a potential NBA Finals MVP trophy. Then the final 28.2 seconds of Game 6 happened, and then all of Game 7, and, well ... Green attended a championship party, but … Continue reading ?
June 21, 2013 - Ball Don't Lie via Yahoo! Sports
- Barack Obama in The Economist
Exhibit one was the Citizens United ruling, which threatens to unravel the whole tangle of campaign-finance law and which Mr Obama calls "a green light to a new stampede of special-interest money in our politics".
- Teixeira in National
If Sao Paulo wants to host the opening game or the competition as a whole, the deadline is getting close,Teixeira said. "Cape Town built [Green Point Stadium] in two-and-a-half years, so we are dangerously close to the limit. The issue...
- Fabio Capello in The Associated Press
Capello said after the 1-1 draw on Saturday that "we have time to decide and to speak with (Green) and I will decide."