e : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for normal reproduction; an important antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in the body
- n a radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons
- n the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- n the base of the natural system of logarithms; approximately equal to 2.718282...
- n the 5th letter of the Roman alphabet
News & Articles
- E-470 cracks down on toll scofflaws by stopping license plate renewal
E-470 Public Highway Authority officials want to start to clear their books of more than $5 million in unpaid tolls and fees by stopping the worst offenders from renewing their vehicle registrations starting this fall.
June 21, 2013 - Denver Post
- E-Cigarette Pioneers Holding Breath as Big Firms Invade: Retail
For the past decade, small purveyors of electronic cigarettes have largely had the U.S. market to themselves. Now, with sales projected to double to $1 billion this year, e-cig brands with such names as Logic, Njoy and Vapor are waiting to exhale as giant tobacco companies begin to invade their turf.
June 21, 2013 - Bloomberg
- E FUN Announces Nextbook Premium Android Tablets Now Available at Walmart
E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and marketer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, is pleased to announce the availability of its Google certified Nextbook Premium 7SE-8GP and Premium 8HD Android ...
June 19, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- John McCain in TPMDC (blog)
I think those statements are wildly inaccurate, and there's no excuse for them. Chairman Steele sent me an e-mail saying that he was -- his remarks were misconstrued,said McCain. "Look, I'm a Ronald Reagan Republican. I believe we have to...
- Donnie Walsh in NY1
In a statement, New York Knicks President Donnie Walsh said, "We are disappointed that LeBron James did not pick the New York Knicks, but we respect his decision. Today, we signed five-time NBA All-Star Amar'e Stoudemire, and we will continue to...
- Henry Waxman in The Associated Press
Waxman told the BP executive that in his committee's review of 30,000 items, there was "not a single e-mail or document that you paid even the slightest attention to the dangers at this well."