- n a heavy grey-white metallic element; the pure form is used mainly in electrical applications; it is found in several ores including wolframite and scheelite
- n the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- n a unit of power equal to 1 joule per second; the power dissipated by a current of 1 ampere flowing across a resistance of 1 ohm
- n the 23rd letter of the Roman alphabet
News & Articles
- W.Va. State Trooper Involved in Shooting
W.Va. State Police say the shooting happened Wednesday evening after a trooper responded to a complaint of a man shooting in the River Road area of Raleigh County, near the Hinton city limits.
June 13, 2013 - WSAZ NewsChannel 3 West Virginia
- W. P. Carey Announces Postponement of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE:WPC) announced today that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, originally scheduled to be held on Thursday, June 20, 2013, has been postponed ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- W.Va. 150th birthday ornament unveiled
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A limited-edition ornament commemorating West Virginias sesquicentennial is now available.First lady Joanne Jaeger Tomblin unveiled the gold-and-blue glass ornament Wednesday. It was designed by Alum Creek resident Shelley Goodman and ...
June 13, 2013 - The Charleston Gazette