- n a silvery metallic element that is common in rare-earth minerals; used in magnesium and aluminum alloys
- n the 25th letter of the Roman alphabet
News & Articles
- Prosecutors Push to Control Smartphone Thefts
N.Y./San Francisco (AP) — Top prosecutors are set to announce the formation of a nationwide initiative of police, prosecutors and other officials to stop a surge in smartphone thefts.
June 13, 2013 - 13WHAM Rochester
- Flags ordered lowered Friday for 3 killed in Afghanistan, including Joseph Morabito of Hunter
ALBANY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has directed that flags on state government buildings be flown at half-staff on Friday in honor of three New Yorkers who died in Afghanistan on June 8, including Joseph Morabito, of Hunter, N.Y.
June 13, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Jim Kelly at home recovering from cancer surgery
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is described as being in good spirits, recovering at home after having surgery to remove cancerous cells from his upper jaw.
June 12, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Miley Cyrus in FemaleFirst.co.uk
She said: "I'm not trying to be 'sl***y.' I'm not trying to be like, go to the club and get a bunch of guys. what I'm trying to do is to make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress."
- Roger Clemens in International Herald Tribune
Well, they came and got me out of Texas and I can tell you it's a privilege to be back,Clemens said. "I'll be talking to y'all soon."
- Chris Brown in guardian.co.uk
I just want to say 'what up' because I ain't been out there in a minute,Brown said in a video blog, flanked by rapper Bow Wow. "We ain't going nowhere. Everybody that's haters, they just been haters. All my real fans - I love y'all."