l : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions; now equal to 1,000 cubic centimeters (or approximately 1.75 pints)
- n the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- n a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter
- n the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet
- s being ten more than forty
News & Articles
- L.D. Fargo Public Library concludes renovation
LAKE MILLS — The L.D. Fargo Public Library recently concluded its renovation project, completing a yearlong process of fundraising, planning and remodeling.
June 15, 2013 - Watertown Daily Times
- Darcy L. Knapp-Fricks Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide Publication
Darcy L. Knapp-Fricks of Mansfield, Texas has been included in the Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide Edition for her outstanding contributions and achievements in the fields of real estate, agriculture, investments and self storage. About Darcy L. Knapp-Fricks Ms. Knapp-Fricks has over 20 years experience in a variety of industries including real estate, investments, cattle production and ...
June 15, 2013 - PR.com
- L'Abbe hoping to go out the way she came in
If St. Mary's senior pitcher Brooke L'Abbe has her way, she'll end her softball career the same way she started it -- with a Division 3 state title. L'Abbe was a freshman when the Spartans defeated Murdock for the state title.
June 14, 2013 - The Daily Item
- President Bush in Washington Post
Sitting down at the table, having your picture taken with a tyrant such as Ra?l Castro, for example, lends the status of the office and the status of our country to him,Bush said, referring to the new Cuban president. "He gains a lot from...