u : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a base containing nitrogen that is found in RNA (but not in DNA) and derived from pyrimidine; pairs with adenine
- n a heavy toxic silvery-white radioactive metallic element; occurs in many isotopes; used for nuclear fuels and nuclear weapons
- n the 21st letter of the Roman alphabet
- s (chiefly British) of or appropriate to the upper classes especially in language use
News & Articles
- U.S. Crude Reaches Highest in 14 mths
U.S. crude futures rising above $100 Wednesday to hit the highest level in 14 months.
July 3, 2013 - CNBC
- U.S. home prices rise by most in 7 years
U.S. home prices jumped 12.2 percent in May from a year ago, the most in seven years.
July 3, 2013 - Denver Post
- U.S. Global Investors CFO to resign
U.S. Global Investors disclosed in a regulatory filing that on June 26 the company received the resignation of Catherine Rademacher as CFO, effective July 12. Rademacher will continue to fulfill her position ...
July 2, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Lindsay Lohan in Actress Archives
She also says that the "F**k U" message on her nails was not directed at Judge Revel, but instead a cute, girly thing to do. "Didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend dc? it had nothing to do w/court... it's an airbrush design from a...
- Tila Tequila in The Guardian
On her Twitter page, Tequila wrote, "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family."
- Victoria Beckham in PR-inside.com (press release)
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, you get used to ridic ulous rumours and you just have to ignore them. But the thing is, when yo u have children, you don't want them to hear hurtful stories. That's why it's upsetting. Of course we...