x : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- n the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet
- n street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- s being one more than nine
- Tiger Wood in The Guardian
I have been playing with a bad neck for quite a while,Woods said in a statement after walking off. "They want me to get a picture [x-ray] next week. I might have a bulging disc. I have been playing through it. I can't play through it any...
- Dannii Minogue in Sydney Morning Herald
Hey everyone, thanks for all your wishes, we are loving baby Ethan and Kris is the best dad in the world. X,Minogue says in her tweet, with the photo, posted yesterday.
- Robert Gates in United Press International
I've directed the deployment again of THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) missiles to Hawaii and the SBX (Sea Based X-Band) radar has deployed away from Hawaii to provide support,Gates said. "Without telegraphing what we will do, I...