- n a man who was formerly a certain woman's husband
- n a woman who was formerly a particular man's wife
all his exes live in Texas
- n the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet
- s out of fashion
News & Articles
- Ex is Named a HALO Branded Solution MVP
Harvey Ex was recognized at an awards ceremony honoring the 2012 sales achievements of HALO Branded Solutions' top 200 national account executives. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10835884.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ex-West Texas jailers sentenced in bribery scheme
Seven ex-jail guards from West Texas have been sentenced to federal prison for taking bribes from prisoners.
June 16, 2013 - Abilene Reporter-News
- Ex-WNBA star Holdsclaw pleads guilty to assault
ATLANTA (AP) -- Ex-WNBA player and Olympic gold medalist Chamique Holdsclaw has pleaded guilty to charges stemming from an argument and shooting in November.
June 15, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Jane Wyman in Hindu
In a 1968 newspaper interview, Wyman explained the reason, "It's not because I'm bitter or because I don't agree with him politically. I've always been a registered Republican. But it's bad taste to talk about ex-husbands and ex-wives, that's all."
- George HW Bush in San Francisco Chronicle
I want to thank the president-elect for joining the ex-presidents for lunch,said Bush, who is in fact still the president until Jan. 20.