- n a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
- n the 15th letter of the Roman alphabet
- n the blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens
people with type O blood are universal donors
News & Articles
- T-O Tournament Delayed Due to Rain
The T-O Jr Golf Tournament is delayed until 9:30 this morning due to the weather conditions.
June 17, 2013 - KFDX Wichita Falls
- O's finally solve Lester
O's finally solve Lester Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 11:23 pm, Sunday, June 16, 2013 The Boston Red Sox left-hander yielded five runs and nine hits in five innings against the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday in a 6-3 defeat. Lester (6-4) came into the game with 14-1 ...
June 17, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- O’Hara Class of 2013 ‘Leaves no one behind’
Cardinal O’Hara High School Principal Marie Rogai has a special place in her heart for the Class of 2013.
June 15, 2013 - Media Town Talk
- Mike Garrett in Kansas City Star
We're thrilled to have Kevin O'Neill as our men's basketball coach,said Garrett. "Kevin is the consummate coach. He knows his Xs and Os, he's an excellent recruiter and he is very in tune with the academic side of a player's collegiate...