episodically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Their accomplishment, reached and tested episodically last year, is a nine-cylinder, radial, air-cooled motor.
- From there it reads episodically, dreamily recounting summertime events during a now-lost Edwardian age that includes bed-ridden aunts, earthy servants, looking at magic .
- Read episodically, these strips must have seemed little more than a mysterious downer.
- Fidel Castro in MiamiHerald.com
It is impossible to carry out medical programs episodically,Castro wrote in a July 14 essay, which boasted that Cuba has long experience in medical diplomacy. "Physical therapy, for example, in many cases requires months of work."
- Kevin Klose in Rutland Herald
All his actions have been unilateral,Klose said in an interview. "He was talking episodically to other media without any substantive dialogue."