e-commerce : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n commerce conducted electronically (as on the internet)
- For e-commerce to really take here (or anywhere) 100% customer satisfaction has to be guaranteed.
- The company will also become more visible on old-fashioned media like TV and radio, producing syndicated content from its e-commerce expertise.
- Soon enough, all commerce will be e-commerce.
News & Articles
- Global B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment Report 2013
NEW YORK, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment Report 2013 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01341233/Global-B2C-E-Commerce-and-Online-Payment-Report-2013.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=e-Commerce ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Marty's Big Theme: Mobile E-Commerce
June 12 (Bloomberg) -- MD Sass Associates Chairman and CEO Martin Sass discusses e-commerce with Adam Johnson on Bloomberg Television's "Lunch Money."
June 12, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Wal-Mart ups the ante to $10 billion in e-commerce sales in fiscal 2014
The retailer’s global e-commerce sales increased 30% in the first quarter. Walmart.com says it will generate $10 billion in e-commerce sales in fiscal 2014. That is 11.1% higher than it projected in October. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s fiscal year began Feb. 1.
June 11, 2013 - InternetRetailer.com