- n (computer science) a system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that can be regenerated at the recipient's terminal when the recipient logs in
- v communicate electronically on the computer
she e-mailed me the good news
- Set up your phone for e-mail.
- The President-elect's sister shares an e-mail about her feelings on her brother's election and the sadness she feels in the wake of their grandmother's death.
- Why don't e-mails have the same protection as letters and phone conversations? Finally, a court has ruled that they do.
News & Articles
- Apple fires back at DOJ with actual e-mail from Jobs
Justice Department presents a draft e-mail it said proved collusion, but Apple responds with e-mail actually sent that contained different content and tone. Originally posted at News - Apple
June 13, 2013 - CNET
- Google Halts Attempts to Hack Iranian E-Mail Accounts
Google Inc. says it has detected and blocked attempts from within Iran to steal the e-mail account details for tens of thousands of Iranians ahead of the country’s presidential election this week.
June 13, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Promoter e-mail shows Jackson doctor concerns
AEG Live's CEO wrote two days before Michael Jackson died that a doctor Jackson was seeing "scares us to death because he is shooting him up with something," court testimony shows. Randy Phillips' e-mail could contradict his earlier testimony that he had no idea Jackson was getting prescription drugs while he was preparing for his comeback concerts. Phillips is on the witness stand for a fifth ...
June 12, 2013 - KSAT San Antonio
- John McCain in TPMDC (blog)
I think those statements are wildly inaccurate, and there's no excuse for them. Chairman Steele sent me an e-mail saying that he was -- his remarks were misconstrued,said McCain. "Look, I'm a Ronald Reagan Republican. I believe we have to...
- Henry Waxman in The Associated Press
Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., told the BP executive that in his committee's review of 30,000 items, there was "not a single e-mail or document that you paid even the slightest attention to the dangers at this well."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in The Associated Press
Luckily we have e-mail now. I can communicate and people can send me pictures of flower arrangements or other kinds of decisions,she told the Polish current affairs program Tomasz Lis Live.