grey-haired : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- The name was invented by Founder and President David Schwartz, 60, a grey-haired, broad-browed, restless man with a voice like the horn on a Staten Island ferry.
- Before the dark backdrop of the tiny Association of Amateur Artists theater, dapper, grey-haired Brazilian Ambassador Luis Pereira Ferreira de Faro announced to a hushed audience .
- Today she is grey-haired, sixtyish.
News & Articles
- Youngest Manson Follower Up For Parole For 20th Time
The youngest Manson follower is facing her 20th parole hearing, and Leslie Van Houten was just 19 when she was convicted for her role in the infamous Tate-LaBianca murders in the 60s. Now the youngest Manson follower is 63 and grey-haired, and facing a California parole board in the hopes her latest bid at eventual [...] Youngest Manson Follower Up For Parole For 20th Time is a post from: The ...
June 5, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Roy Williams in SI.com
I saw the upperclassmen shaking their heads, (saying) 'Yeah.' The freshmen had no idea,Williams said. "Until you actually go through it, you don't know what the old grey-haired fellow is talking about."
- George Clooney in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
Clooney says, "I certainly would do that with the acting part. I'm fairly comfortable with the idea of growing into a grey-haired old character actor. But the reason I'm directing and writing is that it's a world that will allow me to be creative...
- Marv Levy in Canoe.ca
It's sad. You realize it's inevitable, but it's still sad,said Levy, who turns 82 next week. "I don't remember Bill Walsh being old. I remember young Bill Walsh. He wasn't grey-haired and neither was I when we first met."