- n a unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes or 10^6 (1,000,000) bytes
- n a unit of information equal to 1024 kibibytes or 2^20 (1,048,576) bytes
- When you can grab a 4-megabyte file in four minutes, you can be indiscriminate.
- Sure, its memory is relatively tiny--one novel adds up to less than a megabyte.
- This sleek mobile phone has a built-in PC with a MultiMediaCard (MMC), about the size of a postage stamp, that comes in 2, 4 and 8 megabyte sizes.
- Larry Page in InternetNews.com
She kvetched about spending all her time filing messages or trying to find them,Page said in a statement. "And when she's not doing that, she has to delete e-mail like crazy to stay under the obligatory four megabyte limit. So she asked,...
- Neelie Kroes in ZDNet UK
Average consumer prices have also fallen, from â‚¬3.62 per megabyte to â‚¬2.66 at the end of 2009,the report noted. "The Commission expects operators to pass on savings at wholesale level to consumers as lower retail prices, which it will...
- Viviane Reding in ZDNet
I would like to have acceptable consumer prices on SMS that are linked to the national prices and......a strong reduction on wholesale prices on data roaming per megabyte,Reding said.