- n a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas; the simplest and lightest and most abundant element in the universe
- Iceland is making its dream of a hydrogen economy come true.
- It may be years before you can buy a Chevy powered by hydrogen fuel cells.
- How will man fill his future need for energy when the world begins to run out of readily accessible supplies of gas and oil? One answer now being investigated is hydrogen.
- Geoffrey Marcy in Sydney Morning Herald
From the density of two grams per cubic centimetre - twice that of water - it must be 50 per cent rock and about 50 per cent water, with perhaps small amounts of hydrogen and helium,Marcy said.
- President Bush in BBC News
We will increase our research in better batteries for hybrid and electric cars, and in pollution-free cars that run on hydrogen,President Bush said.
- Solomon Snyder in FOXNews
Now that we know hydrogen sulfide's role in regulating blood pressure, it may be possible to design drug therapies that enhance its formation as an alternative to the current methods of treatment for hypertension,said Johns Hopkins...