- a in a state of sleep
were all asleep when the phone rang
fell asleep at the wheel
- s lacking sensation
my foot is asleep
- s dead
- r into a sleeping state
he fell asleep
- r in the sleep of death
- Parents are of different opinions when it comes to co-sleeping with their babies, but a growing body of research suggests it's best for infants when they fall asleep on their own.
- Babies who grew accustomed to falling asleep with a parent in the room, being held until they fell asleep, or being taken into a parent's bed when they couldn't sleep were also .
- People in the "some dozing" group, who sometimes, but not always, fell asleep while watching TV or while sitting quietly after lunch, had a 2.
News & Articles
- What Part Do Sleep Spindles Play In Emotional Memory: Ambien Study
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Once asleep, we all experience five different stages in our sleep cycle. That being said, one would be hard pressed to find anyone who is familiar with any of the cycles besides REM sleep, or rapid eye movement sleep , which is typically characterized by quick and random movements of the eyes combined with muscle paralysis. During REM ...
June 16, 2013 - redOrbit
- Police: Woman asleep in car at Longview park had marijuana on her lap
Longview police arrested a woman about 1:30 a.m. Friday after they said she was found asleep in her car at McWhorter Park with marijuana on her lap. Promote to Mobile read more
June 14, 2013 - KETK 56 Tyler
- Asleep on the Job: Banker's Million Dollar Mistake
A German bank employee accidentally transferred 222,222,222.222 euros ($295 million) from a customer's account when he fell asleep at his computer.
June 11, 2013 - CNBC
- Zhang Jun in 940 News
Most passengers were still asleep, but some were standing in the aisle waiting to get off at the Zibo railway station,one passenger, surnamed Zhang, told Xinhua.
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
It's hard to deny that some of the contagion did start on Wall Street,Obama said, asserting that some firms took "wild and unjustified risks" and some government regulators were "asleep at the switch."
- Charles Schumer in USA Today
The regulator here was asleep at the switch,Schumer said. "The administration is doing what they always do, blaming the fire on the person who called 9-1-1."