break down :
- v make ineffective
- v make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features
- v lose control of one's emotions
- v stop operating or functioning
- v fall apart
- v cause to fall or collapse
- v separate (substances) into constituent elements or parts
- v collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
News & Articles
- Stanley Cup Final: Rest vital in Game 2 reset
Coach Joel Quenneville and the Chicago Blackhawks had a double-length feature to break down during their off-day film session. Of all the takeaways, none was as evident as the award-worthy performance delivered by goaltender Corey Crawford.
June 13, 2013 - The SportsXchange via Yahoo! Sports
- Big 12 Official Visit: Baylor, Texas arms race
Damon Sayles and Max Olson break down recent additions for the Bears and Longhorns. Baylor added its 19th commitment overall -- and seventh this month -- in four-star ILB James David, while Texas continued its 2015 recruiting in style.
June 13, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- YSTL: Kozimor & Collins on ‘What’s Trending?’
Your browser does not support iframes. Jim Kozimor and Melanie Collins from Yahoo! Sports break down Monday's trending topics in the world of sports (we're using a pretty liberal definition for "sports" here). The talking points include the birthday of … Continue reading ?
June 12, 2013 - NBC on Yahoo! Sports via Yahoo! Sports