- n an occurrence of thorough mixing
- n a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings
`smog' is a blend of `smoke' and `fog'
- n the act of blending components together thoroughly
- v combine into one
blend the nuts and raisins together
he blends in with the crowd
- v blend or harmonize
This flavor will blend with those in your dish
- v mix together different elements
The colors blend well
- Netrebko's blend of vocal splendor and dramatic intensity has evoked comparisons with Maria Callas.
- Ave Maria's mid-cap blend is not in the Morningstar top 5%, but another, tiny Catholic fund called Epiphany has a large blend that is in that category and has posted an incredible .
- They play a cat-and-mouse game with police, often donning floral shirts, fanny packs and other travel accessories to blend in.
News & Articles
- Today's Ticket: Blend Chorus Open Rehearsal Night
Thought guys had the corner on the barbershop quartet gig? Not so. Check out Fort Collins' own Blend Chorus. This a capella all-female chorus celebrates the art of barbershop music will host an open guest night at its Monday rehearsal. If you've ever wanted to learn how to do close, four-part a capella harmony, this is your chance. Rehearsal begins at 7 p.m. at Community of Christ Church, 220 E ...
June 17, 2013 - The Fort Collins Coloradoan
- 5 moments to remember from jam-packed Bonnaroo
MANCHESTER, Tenn. (AP) — Memories are a jumble walking out of the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Days blend together, sound memories clash and surface. Hipster moustaches made from pink glow sticks haunt your dreams. And that smell. The horror.
June 17, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Bonnaroo rocks and four other things to take home from a jam-packed music and arts festival
MANCHESTER, Tenn. — Memories are a jumble walking out of the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Days blend together, sound memories clash and surface. Hipster moustaches made from pink glow sticks haunt your dreams. And that smell. The horror.
June 17, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Jimmie Johnson in Washington Post
Some people stay on the bottom; others think they blend on the top,said Johnson, the 2006 Daytona 500 winner. "Either way, there is a draft of 18 to 20 cars coming, and we're like a snake weaving through these cars, and cars coming in and...
- Andy Flower in Times Online
There is a blend of attack and good decision-making that you have to find,Flower said. "It is not just crash, bang, wallop all the time. There is a lot of thought that goes into that crash, bang, wallop, a skill to playing the right shot...
- Manny Malhotra in San Francisco Chronicle
We talked to a few teams,Malhotra said. "This was the best blend of every aspect, and we had the opportunity to jump on it right away so we took it."