- v mix together different elements
- Moreover, the stimuli in these experiments conflate stimuli whose antecedent events are well known (i.
- Anyway, thats not to say that FHA doesnt have plenty of problems, but to conflate HUD with subprime loans misses a lot of the story.
- But it is a mistake to conflate his African identity with his Muslim heritage.
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Washington Post Blogs (blog)
Indeed, Cheney said yesterday: "In public discussion of these matters, there has been a strange and sometimes willful attempt to conflate what happened at Abu Ghraib prison with the top secret program of enhanced interrogations. At Abu Ghraib, a few...
- David Miliband in Telegraph.co.uk
...a key written statement to the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee ahead of the London Conference on Afghanistan next week, Mr Miliband said it was important not to "conflate or confuse al-Qaeda and the Taliban."
- David Stern in AFP
Donaghy is a criminal who did a bad thing, and there's an entire set of questions with respect to gambling and the like,Stern said. "But let's not conflate that with the question of the competence of our officials."