- Once a small amount of the substance is introduced, it can spread among bills as they intermix in cash registers, day to day transactions, and bank counting machines, meaning, if .
- As travel eases and cultures intermix, the American experience is becoming the world's.
- In the search for a hardy animal that can convert the least feed into the most beef in the least time, cattlemen intermix genetic strains, carefully card-indexing the good and .
News & Articles
- Here's what's fresh at Asheville, Buncombe markets
Bunches of beets abound in bold hues now, from pink to rosy red and golden yellow to orange. The colors intermix here at Ten Mile Farm's booth at Asheville City Market.
June 22, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Rupert Murdoch in Sydney Morning Herald
Intermix is an important acquisition for News Corp, instantly doubling the number of visitors to our sites and providing an ideal foundation on which to meaningfully increase our Internet presence,said Mr Murdoch. "Intermix's brands, such...
- David Goyer in MTV.com
It's our darkest and also our most hopeful [episode],said Goyer. "I think this is the best example of how plot, philosophy and character can all intermix."
- Lar Lubovitch in Chicago Tribune
We took Beethoven's beautiful concerto and basically ruined it,Lubovitch says. "We intermix his work with other music and sometimes even street sounds. Our music plays along with and sometimes eats up the Beethoven, while the Beethoven,...