Electrical malfunction causes Glendale house fire GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A fire at a home in Glendale Wednesday morning was caused by an electrical malfunction, according to investigators. The home near Missouri and 73rd avenues was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. The fire had spread into the attic. No one was inside the home when the fire started at about 6:30 a.m. Investigators with the Glendale Fire Department said the fire ...
June 12, 2013 - KTVK 3TV Phoenix
Trent Lott in International Herald Tribune This is a nonbinding, irrelevant resolution proving what? Nothing,Lott said. "Maybe we should be considering a vote of no confidence on the Senate or on the Congress for malfunction and an inability to produce anything."
Justin Timberlake in USA Today I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl,Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."