mozzarella : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n mild white Italian cheese
- New York City's new pizzerias whose real Italian chefs use such real Italian ingredients as speck and buffalo mozzarella are a boon for cash-strapped gourmands.
- The food, served cafeteria-style in the back, was what you'd expect of a Super Bowl party anywhere in America: small sandwiches, mozzarella sticks and other finger food.
- The porcelain white (the yellow mozzarella in your supermarket was made from cow's milk, not buffalo's), slightly briny balls are paired with grilled vegetables and prosciutto.
News & Articles
- Italian feast
Ideas for an Italian feast straight from Roma: Mozzarella Salad Caprese, Basil Parmesan Bread , Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts , Penne with Pesto , Cannoli .
June 14, 2013 - FOX 28 South Bend
- Henry Cavill – Fried Mozzarella
Ingredients: 1 lb fresh mozzarella balls (bocconcini) 1 c. flour seasoned with a little salt and pepper 2 eggs beaten...
June 12, 2013 - FOX 8 Cleveland
- Recipe: Martina McBride's Zucchini & Mozzarella Tart
MARTINA MCBRIDE'S ZUCCHINI & MOZZARELLA TART
June 12, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- Amanda Seyfried in Faded Youth (blog)
They weren't giving us any food at first,Amanda says of her experience on set of the romantic drama. "I was like, what? We whined about the lack of food and then came the spinach and mozzarella sandwiches. Before that it was just cookies...
- Michel Barnier in eFluxMedia
In the coming days and as a precautionary measure, tests will be carried out on shipments of mozzarella made with buffalo milk from Campania,Agriculture Minister Michel Barnier said the statement.
- Reba McEntire in HitFix
Introducing presenter Toby Keith, McEntire said he "has a chain of restaurants called I Love This Bar and Grill. And it specializes in fried onion rings, fried mozzarella sticks and southern fried Twinkies. Yeah, that sounds like Thanksgiving at...