- v continue talking
- v move ahead; travel onward in time or space
We proceeded towards Washington
- v follow a procedure or take a course
- v follow a certain course
- v continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- When the phone detects a wireless network within range your own home wi-fi set up or somebody else's it lets you tap once to connect, and then proceed with your Web surfing .
- The parents say that the decision to proceed was not a hard one for them--but the same cannot be said about the doctors.
- But when the press got wind of the news, the NCI felt compelled to proceed without the French.
News & Articles
- Oakley Station Kroger plans proceed
Plans for a new Kroger store are likely to proceed in the coming months.
June 14, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Appellate court says case against gang member may proceed
Appellate court says case against gang member may proceed by Brooke Adams The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 14, 2013 01:15PM MDT The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals has affirmed a federal judge’s ruling that a Tongan Crip Gang member may be prosecuted on charges related to the shooting of two deputy U.S. Marshals in August 2007. Siale Angilau argued the prosecution violated his due process ...
June 14, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Elan To Proceed With Formal Sale Process - Quick Facts
Elan To Proceed With Formal Sale Process - Quick Facts
June 14, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Michael Mukasey in AFP
I think it bears emphasis that the court's decision does not concern military commission trials, which will continue to proceed,US Attorney General Michael Mukasey told reporters during a visit to Tokyo.
- Joe Manchin in Reuters (press release)
There is still a considerable amount of work to do, and while no final decision has been made, we will proceed with further substantive discussions with Tata Motors over the coming weeks with a view to securing an agreement that is in the best... Lewis Booth http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Booth&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF-AFTsz4MeiXHxw22wI_s8LR3NVw Rediff http://www.google.com/url?q=http://inhome.rediff.com/money/2008/jan/03tata.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG5DNHSJHnKqSBH3YSJaen0SxiBwg Jan 3, 2008
77681 104749 proceed I plan to speak with the state's legislative leadership immediately to determine how we will further proceed in order to reach a conclusion to this matter," Manchin said.