- v have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant
The Bible tells people to procreate
- Nobody has seen great whites mate, but some biologists theorize that after fattening up off the coast, they head into the deep to procreate.
- The impulse to procreate may lie at the heart of sex, but like the impulse to nourish ourselves, it is merely the starting point for an astonishingly varied banquet.
- The government plans to unleash large dollops of tax money, as well as propaganda, to persuade Singaporeans to procreate more.
News & Articles
- Apple Announces This Year's Design Awards Winners
Apple has announced the winners of this year's Apple Design Awards, which recognize the iOS apps that "raise the bar in design, technology and innovation." Eleven apps were chosen this year: WWF Together, Procreate, Badland, Yahoo! Weather, Letterpress, Ridiculous Fishing, Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders, Coda 2, Evernote, Finish. and mosaic.io. Winners include two apps from student developers ...
June 11, 2013 - Mashable
- Jamie Pedersen in Seattle Post Intelligencer
For the same reason I don't think same-sex couples should be excluded from marriage, I don't think heterosexual married couples should be forced to procreate,said Pedersen, D-Seattle.
- Richard Kramer in 365Gay.com
One does not have to be married in order to procreate, nor does one have to procreate in order to be married,Kramer wrote. "Thus, no legitimate state interest to justify the preclusion of same-sex marriage can be found."
- Peter Costello in Business Report
You go home and do your patriotic duty tonight,Costello said on Tuesday when asked by a journalist if he was "the family-friendly treasurer saying get out there and procreate".