go along :
- v cooperate or pretend to cooperate
- v continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- v pass by
News & Articles
- Board OKs $1.2M for Pine Haven architect fees
The full Columbia County Board of Supervisors voted Wednesday to go along with authorizing up to $1.2 million for an architectural firm to design a new Pine Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation Center on
June 13, 2013 - The Daily Mail
- HomeZada Provides Home Inventory Software for Insurance Market
HomeZada Professional is now available for the insurance industry as an online home inventory solution to go along with the homeowner policy. It allows the insurance market to replace the paper and PDF forms commonly recommended for a home inventory with a smart and online digital version for the homeowner.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- WATCH: The Lonely Island & Robyn Command the Club in 'Go Kindergarten'
We were a bit skeptical when the audio for The Lonely Island - Robyn collaboration was released . Now, we have some actual visuals to go along with the rollicking club anthem — we're still a bit skeptical. However, "Go Kindergarten" gets the star treatment with Paul Rudd and Diddy entering a colorful nightclub only to become the lemmings of a commanding Robyn (decked in a cat helmet and ...
June 11, 2013 - Zimbio