- n the event of dying or departure from life
upon your decease the capital will pass to your grandchildren
- v pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Girl disabled by polio, Kuito Polio was recently reported to have been completely eradicated in Europe, but in Angola hundreds of children die from the decease every year.
- Older studies indicated that type I diabetes would decease longevity by 15 years.
- The 'decease was described at the office of The Freeman as "the successful conclusion of an experiment.
News & Articles
- Eden Social Warefare Foundation Extends Service to the Families of Infant, Children and Juvenile
Taiwan Church News 3205 Edition July 29 - August 4, 2013 Church Ministry News Eden Social Warefare Foundation Extends Service to the Families of Infant, Children and Juvenile Reported by Chen Yi-hsuan On July 27th, with a purpose to comemorize the decease of Ms. Liu Hsia's a decade ago, the Nursery Resources Center(NRC) of Eden Social Warfare Foundation(ESWF) celebrated her first anniversary ...
Aug. 13, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News
- Dermot Ahern in Irish Times
They can say they have not found the cure yet, but a decease that is incurable will never exist. In fact, Allah created all these for one reason or the other, but there is nothing in this world that will exist without a cure. But, also whatever... Yahya Jammeh http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_Jammeh&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGTriIQ4z1JvmLNp0GuqX7S1QNAzg AllAfrica.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://allafrica.com/stories/200708201133.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGbQXmXU5Pi0EnAFIgvp2JdSjFFbg Aug 20, 2007
25369 34234 decease Commenting on the figures, Minister for Justice Dermot Ahern said: These are early days in relation to the impact of the new drink laws but everyone who is concerned about public drunkenness will be heartened by this significant decease and the...