- v lose validity
My passports expired last month
- v pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v expel air
- If the renewable credits do expire (Congress, jammed in a partisan gridlock, refuses to renew them), they'll save taxpayers a little money maybe $1 billion, or less than half a .
- Viewpoint: the $8,000 tax credit for first-time home buyers is set to expire soon.
- Letting the PAA expire was a risk the Administration pilloried Democrats for being soft on terrorism.
News & Articles
- Extension of unemployment benefits to expire June 30
The North Carolina Division of Employment Security is reminding people that the Federal extension of benefits, better known as the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program, will expire at the end of the month.
June 13, 2013 - WBTV Charlotte
- $7.5M in taxes expires soon
A portion of the city’s income tax that generates about $7.5 million a year will expire in 2015 and city leaders are already discussing its renewal. Springfield city commissioners approved the 2014 tax budget this week. It projects that revenues will stay about the same next year, but some commissioners said further declines — including an expiring half-percent of the city’s 2 percent income tax ...
June 13, 2013 - Springfield News-Sun
- Film boosters fight to retain NC tax credit
Although North Carolina's film tax credit won't expire for 18 months, battle lines are already being drawn over whether to extend it.
June 12, 2013 - WRAL.com Raleigh
- Stephen Harper in USA Today
To sustain the recovery, it is imperative that we follow through on existing stimulus plans,Harper said. "At the same time, advanced countries must send a clear message that as our stimulus plans expire, we will focus on getting our fiscal...
- Nancy Pelosi in International Herald Tribune
In an interview aired Sunday, Pelosi said, "I don't want them to wait two years to expire because they have to prove their worth to me."
- Bill Clinton in Washington Post
This time, when you let the tax cuts for upper-income people expire, it'll create a pool of money that wasn't there last time,Bill Clinton said. "We told her she had to get to universal coverage and there would be no new money. She had to...