- v expel air
- v give out (breath or an odor)
The chimney exhales a thick smoke
- When they inhale, air will be drawn into their BIGs through a one-way valve; the air they exhale will be vented through a biological filter designed to block the passage of tiny .
- On a serious note, everyone needs to exhale.
- These function as traps for mosquitoes, which are attracted by the carbon dioxide that sleepers exhale and are then killed by the insecticide.
News & Articles
- ASPiRE Network Launches New Show ‘Exhale’ for Summer Lineup
*Magic Johnson’s ASPiRE network will add a new show called “Exhale” to their upcoming lineup, reports show. The new talker will feature a wide-ranging cast of African American women, including Angela Burt-Murray, Erin Jackson, Issa Rae, Malinda Williams and Rene Syler. Exhale, which is ASPiRE’s 3rd original series, is directed by Victoria Mahoney, and produced [...]
June 11, 2013 - EURweb
- Stocks Clear Jobs Report Hurdle: What's Next?
There was a great exhale Friday, after the hotly-anticipated nonfarm payrolls report delivered. The 175,000 jobs added by U.S. employers in May were far short of the numbers needed to really jolt the economy toward a faster pace, but decent enough to allow investors to reverse a recent stock swoon and let investors reconsider how the summer may play out.
June 7, 2013 - Forbes
- Watch: 2-Minute Preview Of ASPiRE's Talk Show 'Exhale'
The third show in ASPiRE's vaunted slot of series has let go a preview of their upcoming new talk show, Exhale , which is said to be hosted by Angela Burt-Murray, Erin Jackson, Malinda Williams, Rene Syler and VIBE's favorite awkward girl—Issa Rae. Directed by Victoria Mahoney, Exhale is slated for an eight episode first run on Comcast. Chosen from a host of candidates, the new talker is ...
June 6, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Antonin Scalia in International Herald Tribune
There are very good reasons to be confident that the park displays do not violate any part of the First Amendment,Scalia said. "The city can safely exhale."
- Paul Pierce in USA Today
I don't want to get overjoyed,Paul Pierce said. "I want to go out there to try and win Game 5 on Father's Day and then I'll be able to breathe. Right now, I'm waiting to exhale."
- Tiger Wood in USA Today
You can look at it one of two ways,Woods said. "As you said, the exhale part of it. But I also think it's a nice way to prepare for next week, being such a demanding golf course. And basically, it's the same field. We're just playing...