inhale : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v draw deep into the lungs in by breathing
Clinton smoked marijuana but never inhaled
- v draw in (air)
inhale the fresh mountain air
- With each inhale, the signal gets weaker and your heart revs up.
- When they inhale, air will be drawn into their BIGs through a one-way valve; the air they exhale will be vented through a biological filter designed to block the passage of tiny .
- Poppers have become the newest cheap kick for increasing numbers of people: manufacturers estimate that 5 million Americans regularly inhale the chemical, both on the dance .
News & Articles
- Doctors warn smoking alcohol can kill
The videos are step-by-step lessons on YouTube, demonstrating how to inhale alcohol vapors using dry ice or a plastic bottle and bicycle pump. The clips show young people getting an intense buzz from a
June 27, 2013 - NBC 12 Richmond
- 384th embraces return home
Ashlee Carter is holding her two daughters in her arms, taking the deepest breaths of her life. Inhale exhale in out in and out again. The 24-year-old has been waiting for this day for how long? Thirteen months.
June 27, 2013 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Dangerous viral trend threatens teens: 'Smoking' alcohol
It's the dangerous new way teens are getting drunk -- and it's going viral. Now doctors say it could be deadly.It's called "smoking alcohol." You don't drink the booze, you inhale it. Sounds bizarre, but those vapors give you an instant high.Here's the problem: Doctors say it's incredibly dangerous and can be extremely addictive. Pure alcohol shooting into your brain. Doctors are issuing an ...
June 25, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Josh Brolin in Washington Post
They find the absurdity of who we are in every situation. That's what they're fantastic at. Even in a movie as tense as this, they give you the ability to kind of chuckle and inhale and take a breath,said Brolin. "You never know what's...
- Dr Richard Carmona in TurnTo23.com
Within minutes and hours after smokers inhale that last cigarette, their bodies begin a series of changes that continue for years,Carmona said. "Among these health improvements are a drop in heart rate, improved circulation, and reduced...
- Barack Obama in CNN International
I never understood that line,Obama said, who said he did inhale marijuana when asked by a student. "The point was to inhale. That was the point."