- n informal term for the nose
- v come to a stop
- v hit, especially on the head
The stranger conked him and he fainted
- v pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
News & Articles
- Relative of Idaho Aquarium Owner Convicted of Obstructing Justice
An Eagle man faces up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine after being found guilty of obstruction of justice in connection with a scandal swirling at the Idaho Aquarium. In February, federal prosecutors accused Ammon Covino, the aquarium's president, and Christopher Conk, the aquarium board's director, of illegally purchasing marine life for the Idaho facility, which remains open.… [ Read ...
July 26, 2013 - Boise Weekly
- Vijay Mallya in Times of India
Asked if there was any realistic possibility of securing a point in the season opener on Sunday, Mallya said, "Well, tomorrow is going to be the key and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. See, I have seen Michael Schumacher conk off in the final lap...
- Greg Biffle in Richmond Times Dispatch
We are carrying an anvil, and we are ready to conk someone in the head with it,Ford driver Greg Biffle said. "It's tough. We want to win, and I thought I had an opportunity to win last week, but they kept wrecking behind us."