- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- He has a few weaknesses: exposing his buttocks, sassing his father, making prank calls to Moe's Tavern ("Is Oliver there? Oliver Clothesoff?") and speaking like a Cockney chimney .
- The water, flowing down the back, crashes into the arch of the buttocks creating a "rooster tail" effect.
- Four months earlier safety Willie Cooper was shot in the buttocks outside his Miami home.
- Tilda Swinton in Daily Breeze
I have an American agent who is the spitting image of this,Swinton said, holding her Oscar. "Really, truly the same shape head and, it has to be said, the buttocks."
- Edgar Renteria in Forbes
It hit me in the hand and the chin also,Renteria said. "But I have a big chin. Strong. I understand the game. If he hit me on my buttocks, I understand, but to hit me in the head, I don't understand that."
- Sacha Baron Cohen in Cape Argus (subscription)
I was faced with a choice - death or to breathe in the air that had been trapped in a small pocket between his buttocks for 30 years,Cohen joked.