- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n vulgar slang for anus
- Anyone who's succeeded whose come out of Scotland has worked their arse off, truly.
- Only MacColl could have found a lovely way to sing the gloriously nasty lyrics ("You scumbag, you maggotYou cheap lousy faggotHappy Christmas, your arseI thank God it's our .
- I can't light a Kindle under my arse just yet-My SIL works for the tech department for Amazon.
- Prince Harry in CTV.ca
In a recent interview, Harry said: "The last thing I said was there's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country. That may sound very patriotic, but it's true."
- Martina Navratilova in Sydney Morning Herald
It knocked me on my arse, really,Navratilova, 53, told People magazine. "I feel so in control of my life and my body, and then this comes and it's completely out of my hands."
- Anthony Mundine in Sydney Morning Herald
If the Green Machine wants to bring it on, he's going to get his arse whipped. Come and see me, I will knock you out in your home town, boy,Mundine said.