- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n small rounded bread either plain or sweet
- A hamburger consisted of two buns and a patty of ground meat, and a cheeseburger was a hamburger plus cheese.
- The children's nursery rhyme aside, hot cross buns are an actual pastry traditionally eaten on Good Friday, particularly in Great Britain.
- He was a fat boy, shy, bookwormish, overfond of baker's buns.
News & Articles
- Trend To Try: 10 Asian-Inspired Fashion Finds To Join This Season’s Far-East Movement
You can say we've dabbled in Asian-influenced fashion—Chinese-mesh slippers, adorning our buns with chopsticks sticking and so on. But we're older and know better enough to do better thanks to designers like Prada, Emilio Pucci and Dries Van Noten pulling on far-Eastern fashion for their spring 2013 lines. Models donned... More »
June 21, 2013 - The Atlanta Post
- This homemade bun might steal the show
Hamburger buns so rarely get to be the star of the show. But that's because we're usually using flimsy, bland-tasting buns as a vehicle for our burgers. These homemade buns are anything but that.
June 20, 2013 - Detroit News
- Hot Buns
It’s called Hot Buns. The maker claims it’s a simple styling solution for your hair. Hair buns are back and...
June 17, 2013 - WNEP 16 Pennsylvania
- President Bush in Guardian Unlimited
You can't keep making buns if the Democrats take all your dough,Bush joked in a speech shortly after taking in the aroma of fresh bread at a bakery that supplies fast-food restaurants.
- Tamilee Webb in Dallas Morning News
The key isn't really how long the duration or short,said Tamilee Webb, best known for "Buns & Abs of Steel." "It's the intensity and the consistency."
- Takeru Kobayashi in USA Today
Brats are a little bit harder to eat,Kobayashi said. "With hot dogs, it's more volume. You're actually dipping the buns in water."