- n airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- n the quantity contained in a can
- n a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- n a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- v preserve in a can or tin
- v terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
- Obama's Foreign Policy Needs a Domestic Boost How can Obama deal with his mounting foreign policy problems? By succeeding at home.
- If you eat well and work out, it may not matter if you can't fit into your jeans.
- How can I subscribe to PTI magazine? Not only can you subscribe to PTI right now, but we'll give you four issues free to get you started.
- David Villa in The Associated Press
We've shown that in the big moments we can grow even more,Villa said. "We should have scored more goals, but one from Puyol has put us in the final."
- Joachim Loew in The Associated Press
I am sure the Spanish can win any game,Germany coach Joachim Loew said, "because they are dominant and it's hard to contain their attack."
- Robert Byrd in CNN International
Byrd, in response, said that "the Constitution does not prohibit humble servants from delivering whatever they can to their constituents."