- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n a tooth situated at the back of the mouth
- a located at or near or behind a part or near the end of a structure
- s coming at a subsequent time or stage
the mood posterior to
- In the area of the lower back lie the kidneys, posterior to the abdomen.
- The Japanese are now looking at the American posterior since its own domestic market has leveled off.
- In the posterior part of Dick's brain, a artery may have burst leading to impairment of his vision.
News & Articles
- Warriors center Ezeli has right knee surgery
OAKLAND — Golden State Warriors center Festus Ezeli has undergone right knee surgery to reinforce two ligaments. The team says the procedure, performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles on Wednesday, was necessary to reinforce the medial collateral and posterior cruciate ligaments.
June 14, 2013 - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Warriors center Festus Ezeli undergoes knee surgery
Golden State Warriors center Festus Ezeli underwent successful surgery yesterday on his right knee, the team announced. The procedure, which was performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan-Jobe Clinic in Los Angeles, was necessary to reinforce both the medial collateral ligament and posterior cruciate ligament in Ezeli’s right knee. Ezeli suffered a sprained right [...]
June 13, 2013 - Inside Hoops
- Padres recall Decker, put Maybin on 15-day DL
SAN DIEGO (AP) -- The San Diego Padres have recalled outfielder Jaff (pronounced ''Jeff'') Decker from Triple-A Tucson and placed center fielder Cameron Maybin on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Monday, with a tear in the posterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
June 12, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Roy Hodgson in Chicago Tribune
Clint will be scanned [Monday], but we feel it might be a posterior cruciate knee ligament, which would be very bad for us,Fulham manager Roy Hodgson said.
- Allen Johnson in Sportinglife.com
I just injured my posterior tibialis tendon,Johnson explained later. "I injured it about six weeks ago and it just didn't heal and hold up today. I knew this was a possibility, I hoped that it wouldn't happen, but it just didn't hold up....
- Tim Wakefield in WISC
It's a lot of inflammation in my shoulder and posterior shoulder and my back. There is no structural damage, based on an MRI that I had in September,Wakefield said. "It seems like my recovery time is getting longer and longer and longer. I...