- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- Webster gives prat, Partridge's Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English, prat or pratt.
- Unlike great clowns of the past, he does not wear funny clothes, fall on his prat, throw custard pies or even borrow ancient jokes from Joe Miller.
- Chief summer survivors: lush, busty Songstress Hildegarde, baby-prat tling Red Skelton, Frank Sinatra.
News & Articles
- Havana Gold, Ambivalent get Group 1 victories
English invader Havana Gold rallied to capture the Group 1 Prix Jean Prat at Chantilly on Sunday for jockey Mickael Barzalona and trainer Richard Hannon, as the favored Style Vendome failed to follow through on his victory in the French 2000 Guineas, finishing fourth.
June 30, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- France: Prix Jean Prat headed by Style Vendome
Style Vendome, who beat 17 3-year-olds winning the Group 1 Prix d’Essai des Poulains (French 2000 Guineas) in his most recent start, will have 11 opponents Sunday at Chantilly when he seeks a second straight Group 1 victory in the Prix Jean Prat.
June 28, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Sharon Osbourne in Melbourne Herald Sun
Gene's a prat,Sharon Osbourne said yesterday. "He's just a silly man in a silly wig. He's just a prat. What more is there to say about him? He's his own worst enemy by being in the public eye."
- Marc Bannerman in Daily Mail
After being axed from the show, Marc said in an interview: "I have fallen hook, line and sinker. I am in love with two people, what a prat."
- Steve Bruce in Times Online
Sometimes you do things in the heat of the moment and afterwards you think you've made a bit of a prat of yourself,said Bruce.