- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- Some score settling, some keister covering and maybe some leverage in the making, too.
- Then, setting up his tripes and keister, he proceeds to vend his patent potato peeler.
- What is she, the governor of Guam?" Bush says of Hillary Clinton: "Wait till her fat keister is sitting at this desk.
News & Articles
- New Jersey Liberals Think They Have ‘Smoking Gun’ To Stop Chris Christie’s Special Election
Sometimes, it's better to not be clever than to be too clever by half. Governor Chris Christie 's (R-NJ) decision to hold a special election in October to fill the U.S. Senate seat opened by the death of Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ), rather than fill the seat in November's general election, has angered many liberals , who think he's trying to defend his own keister . Two New Jersey liberal ...
June 19, 2013 - Mediaite
- Ronald Reagan in Seattle Post Intelligencer
President Reagan said he had them "up to my keister" and President Nixon created the White House "plumbers" to track leaks, even wiretapping his own National Security Council and some Washington reporters.
- Lorenzo Neal in Newsday
I take great pride with that,Neal said. "Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. With linebackers around the league, I've got bad intentions. It gives me great satisfaction to put them on their keister."
- John Roberts in USA Today
In a Feb. 7, 1983, memo, Roberts wrote, "Frankly, I've had it up to my keister with newspaper columns about an expression fairly common to those of us reared in the Midwest."