derriere : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- Primally troubled by her sagging derriere, and by "a gut that swings back and forth in front of me like a shopping cart with a bent wheel," she obsesses on the plastic surgery she .
- The caption said: "Your derriere's darling .
- The nurses took that as an invitation to keep Schwarzenegger's derriere pinned to the hot seat.
News & Articles
- 11 Disgusting Candies You Don't Ever Want to Eat
Touting itself as "the anus that made Britain great," UK chocolatier Edible Anus is selling gourmet versions of the human derriere Five boxes of these cringe-triggering candies — crafted in Belgian dark, milk and white chocolate — sell for $36, plus tax and shipping. Seems like a pretty steep price to pay for chocolate shaped like a human orifice. SEE ALSO: The 10 Most Viral YouTube Videos of ...
June 11, 2013 - Mashable
- Chad Johnson is going to jail for an illegal celebration
Chad Johnson, formerly Ochocinco, just booked his ticket for 30 days in a Florida jail for violating his probation. He could have avoided a month in the pokey, if not for a poorly timed slap on his attorney's derriere ... in the courtroom. The Associated Press reported on Monday that Johnson's plea deal fell through when Broward County Judge Kathleen McHugh saw the ass slap (or maybe she just ...
June 10, 2013 - SB Nation
- Serena Williams in Philadelphia Inquirer
I'm super-curvy. I have big boobs and this massive [derriere]. [She is] tall and she's like a model and she fits everything,Serena says.
- Sarah Ferguson in Pittsburgh Post Gazette
The Duchess said, "This woman, I would like to go to her house, to see her family. Should we focus on her derriere?"
- Louis Plamondon in Montreal Gazette
What the Parti Quebecois needs the most is a leader who will impose discipline, who will give certain people a kick in the derriere and arrange things so that the party can move forward without squabbling among themselves continuously,...