- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- Orson Welles is both director and star of this amalgam of scenes from five of Shakespeare's history plays in which the Bard's "bombard" of a buffoon domi nates the stage.
- But it is Actor Whitea British trouper usually cast as a potty colonel, a flaccid vicar, or a dear old rose fiend in Sussexwho domi nates the audience as a waving cobra .
- One reasonperhaps the main reasonwhy Samaras has been such an upsetting presence in New York is that his privacy alter nates with moments of obsessive, and for some people .
News & Articles
- All News
Nates Mineshaft, an earner of more than $645,000, is one of the main contenders in a lineup that also includes such capable older horses as Warbird, Trend, Slip and Drive, and Nikki’s Sandcastle in Saturday's 10th race at Arlington Park.
July 27, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- De-Anne Kelly in Sydney Morning Herald
It is entirely appropriate the Minister for Health should look at this issue; were there 100,000 neo-nates lost each year, there would be a national outcry and the Minister for Health would quite rightly address that,Mrs Kelly said.
- Lorenzo Romar in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Their team is like having a floor full of Nates and Bobbys,said UW coach Lorenzo Romar, referring to his two most disruptive defenders, Nate Robinson and Bobby Jones.