- n the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n lowest support of a structure
- Matt Cardy Getty Oddly, Brown overlooked another fundament of Britishness: alcohol-fueled misbehavior.
- Oddly, Brown overlooked another fundament of Britishness: alcohol-fueled misbehavior.
- In terms of a college musical show, the libretto wrestles with the story of a nation-wide search for a girl with a waffle-iron burn on her fundament.
News & Articles
- BAM To Premiere Matthew Barney's New Film, River Of Fundament
Over a decade has passed since visual artist Matthew Barney completed The Cremaster Cycle , but the sprawling five-part film and art installation remains one the most thrilling and moving museum experiences in our memory. Next month, Barney will bring his new film, River of Fundament , with music by Jonathan Bepler, to the Brooklyn Academy of Music for its world premiere. And it sounds ...
Jan. 17, 2014 - Gothamist
- Lloyd Carr in Lancaster Eagle Gazette
I did have communication with Mike,Carr said. "He said, 'Coach, I'm not dumb.' And he isn't. What I try to do is deal with the issue of the media in the preseason and spring. There's essentially some fundament rules: Respect the game,...
- Andrew Sullivan in CNNMoney.com
There's a lack of momentum and people have just got tired,said Andrew Sullivan , a sales trader with Main First in Hong Kong . "There hasn't been any fundament change, there hasn't been any news to drive things one way or the other, and...
- Adam Guettel in Chicago Tribune
Loss is the underlying fundament of romantic music,Guettel said.