tail end :
- n the time of the last part of something
- n any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
News & Articles
- Trailer park: 'World War Z'
There are plenty of reasons to be skeptical about "World War Z." Its release has been delayed, there were (loud) reports that the bleak ending had to be completely reshot and it's coming at what feels like the tail end of a zombie boom.
June 13, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Severe storms stay north, east of Tri-state
Well it looks like most of the severe weather stayed north and east of the tristate overnight, leaving us on the tail end. Look for scattered storms to push through this morning, with gusty winds and heavy rain, but mainly below severe criteria.
June 13, 2013 - FOX 19 Cincinnati
- Cyclone girls make it seven straight Hawkeye Ten titles
SHENANDOAH -- Nearing the tail end of the most weather-marred spring sports season in recent memory, conditions couldn’t have been much finer for Monday night’s Hawkeye Ten Conference Coed Track Meet in Shenandoah.
June 12, 2013 - The Harlan Tribune