- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- In London the bill was called a "comic opera measure" and editors tush-tushed popular fears about the dollar.
- The jeans I pulled out of a dumpster last year are too long and a little loose in the tush: Cheapness 1, Vanity 0.
- Last week he arrived in Bombay, India, tush-tushed reports that he had come to barter for Indian cotton.
News & Articles
- Dance class
Free line dance class at On The Rocks, 7-7:30 p.m. Learn the Tush Push with Deb Aspen from In Step Dance. There will be an Electric Slide review, and open dance to a wide variety of country western music after the class. Call Deb at 731-3338 for more information.
June 28, 2013 - The Pagosa Springs Sun
- Kate Winslet in NEWS.com.au
I don't know a single woman who doesn't stand up and check the tush before she walks out the door,Winslet said. "I've decided I'm going to start loving my backside because I don't know anyone who does that. And I want to be able to say to...
- Catherine Zeta-Jones in Contactmusic.com
Zeta-Jones says, "There's something very sexy about a man in an apron, clothes on or off. Come on, we all fantasise about a naked guy in a pinny when all you see is his little tush leaning over a stove."
- Robert Kraft in AZ Central.com
Our seats were right between the goal line and the 5 (yard line,)Kraft said. "We had metal benches. The second half of November and December, your tush would stick to the metal benches there. It was really cold."