- n the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
- n external female sex organs
in England `fanny' is vulgar slang for female genitals
- Disguised in floral shirts and fanny packs, scores of the.
- Has that woman been wearing a fanny pack for 15 years or did she just recently pick up on the belt-as-purse trend? Is that guy wearing a cape?.
- Have a read, and next time, leave the chain restaurants and theme parks for the clueless fanny pack crowd.
News & Articles
- Woman wearing only fanny pack lost in forest
A search and rescue operation is underway for a woman wearing nothing but a fanny pack in the woods in southwest Washington state. A friend reported the 19-year-old Vancouver woman missing in the early morning hours of Monday, Skamania County Undersheriff Dave Cox told Portland, Ore., TV station KPTV. She was last seen walking away from a campsite at Canyon Creek Campground to go on a "spiritual ...
June 11, 2013 - Local 6 Orlando
- Vancouver woman wearing only a fanny pack disappears from camp
A 19-year-old woman who went on a "spiritual quest" wearing only a fanny pack is now missing and a search and rescue effort is underway to find her.
June 11, 2013 - KOMO Seattle
- Washington woman wearing only fanny pack still missing in forest
AMBOY, Wash. (KPTV) — A search for a missing woman wearing nothing but a fanny pack in a forest in southwest Washington was suspended Monday night, but would resume Tuesday morning. Skamania County Undersheriff Dave Cox said a friend reported …
June 10, 2013 - Q13 FOX Seattle
- Jim Leyland in The Associated Press
He's worked his fanny off to get back. It's just a crying shame,Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. "That's everybody's nightmare, manager, anybody else, to see someone go down like that. But he'll do it again."
- Terry Francona in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I expect Pedro to pitch his fanny off,Francona said. "I think he's got rest. I think he feels good about himself. You know, we'll have a day off so we can rest our bullpen a little bit. Any time we start Pedro, believe me, we're excited...
- Lance Briggs in Chicago Daily Herald
Drew Brees has been in San Diego and in New Orleans in a dome,Bears quarterback Lance Briggs said. "So when he comes out here, and he's got his hand-warmer fanny pack, it's a whole different ballgame. He's freezing; his blood is real thin....