fantasist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Giga-selling fantasist Christopher Paolini started as a self-published author.
- Sometimes I forget that in addition to being a fantasist, Tolkien was a hard-core philologist who really really liked Norse stuff.
- Lem's international reputation rests on two qualities rarely found together in one mortal: he is both a superb literary fantasist, a la Jorge Luis Borges and Italo Calvino, and a .
News & Articles
- Ecclestone rejects German firm's allegation of corrupt F1 sale
By Estelle Shirbon LONDON (Reuters) - A firm's claim for more than $100 million (62 million pounds) in damages from Bernie Ecclestone is far-fetched and relies on confessions from a jailed banker who is a "fantasist", a lawyer for the Formula One boss argued on Wednesday. German media firm Constantin Medien alleges that Ecclestone and three other defendants deliberately undervalued Formula One ...
Oct. 30, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Kate Moss in Sydney Morning Herald
They've called me a whore, a gold-digger, a fantasist, a liar, the most unbelievably hurtful things. I've stayed quiet for my daughter. We've had death threats, I've been close to suicide ...... I've had worse threats than a paedophile or a... Heather Mills http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Mills&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFFpakfl3APTM3wPW7qdGJtUIw7FA NEWS.com.au http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22687081-1702,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFnRcu2UfCxnm5kr3ZYIL-Vk6L3xQ Nov 1, 2007
36310 47063 fantasist Later, as Doherty sings about an oak tree, Moss responds: What oak tree? You're such a liar, such a liar. And a fantasist."