- n either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- He has a few weaknesses: exposing his buttocks, sassing his father, making prank calls to Moe's Tavern ("Is Oliver there? Oliver Clothesoff?") and speaking like a Cockney chimney .
- The left buttock was still swollen.
- The water, flowing down the back, crashes into the arch of the buttocks creating a "rooster tail" effect.
- Danny Tiatto in Sydney Morning Herald
It's a strange one but I don't seem to have too many normal injuries. I wanted them to say it as a hamstring injury but they put it down as a 'buttock strain', which it really is. So I've been getting a bit of stick off the boys,Tiatto said....
- Andy Flower in Telegraph.co.uk
He's got a little tear in one of the muscles in his buttock and we are going to give him a little bit more time to see if he's going to be fit,said England coach Andy Flower. "We gave him a fitness test out there - he bowled at full pace...
- John Worsfold in Courier Mail
It's a pretty bad cork and it's right in his buttock running into his hamstring and his hamstring was sore anyway, so it's sort of linked to that,Worsfold said. "In the last game he played he complained of a sore hamstring and then got the...