- n the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
- v perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
You have to be a good observer to see all the details
Can you see the bird in that tree?
He is blind--he cannot see
- v perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
Now I see!
I just can't see your point
- v perceive or be contemporaneous with
You'll see a lot of cheating in this school
I want to see results
- v imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
I can't see him on horseback!
I can see what will happen
I can see a risk in this strategy
- v deem to be
I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do
- v get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
I see that you have been promoted
- v see or watch
This program will be seen all over the world
see a movie
- v come together
I'll probably see you at the meeting
How nice to see you again!
- v find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
I want to see whether she speaks French
- v be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
- v go to see for professional or business reasons
You should see a lawyer
We had to see a psychiatrist
- v go to see for a social visit
I went to see my friend Mary the other day
- v go to see a place, as for entertainment
We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning
- v take charge of or deal with
Could you see about lunch?
- v receive as a specified guest
the doctor will see you now
The minister doesn't see anybody before noon
- v date regularly; have a steady relationship with
Did you know that she is seeing an older man?
- v see and understand, have a good eye
The artist must first learn to see
- v deliberate or decide
let's see--which movie should we see tonight?
- v observe as if with an eye
- v observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
I must see your passport before you can enter the country
- v go or live through
- v accompany or escort
I'll see you to the door
- v match or meet
- v make sense of; assign a meaning to
What message do you see in this letter?
- Pan American clipper pilots have found that most of their passengers have surprisingly hazy notions of how far they can see in the air.
News & Articles
- Americans See Terrorism as World's Biggest Threat to Security
A new survey from the Media and Public Opinion Research Group finds that almost one third of Americans see terrorism as the biggest threat to global security, while 10% say that US is the world's greatest threat. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10818552.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- See, Click, Fix: City clears storm drains as promised but...
All this rain we have had in the area made a couple storms drains in Charlotte come to mind. WBTV's Christine Nelson first told you about them a couple weeks ago in her See, Click, Fix report. But the work done wasn't complete. She explains.
June 12, 2013 - WBTV Charlotte
- Get Tickets to See Mike Skinner, Ms Dynamite and MJ Cole at XOYO on Friday 21st June 2013
See UK acts Mike Skinner, MJ Cole, Ms Dynamite and more at Club XOYO in Shoreditch on Friday 21st June and party to the best London Groove Old Skool Garage and House underground anthems. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/London-Groove/XOYO-night-club/prweb10821186.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Rick Pitino in The Associated Press
I'll believe it when I see it,Louisville coach Rick Pitino said while attending a tournament of high school stars at Cleveland State University, co-sponsored by James and Nike, one of the 25-year-old's corporate partners. "In the end, it's...
- Sergei Tretyakov in The Associated Press
I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not very emotional. I'm not a Boy Scout,Tretyakov said. "And finally in my life, when I defected, I did something good in my life. Because I want to help United States."
- Sepp Blatter in Montreal Gazette
It is obvious that after the experience so far in this World Cup it would be a nonsense not to reopen the file of technology at the business meeting of the International FA Board in July,Blatter said. "Personally I deplore it when you see...